Sunday, December 30, 2018

_HELLO WORLD!

As every new code in programming welcomes you with this simple message i'd  like to start my new blog with:

HELLO WORLD!

My head is full of ideas and i'd like to share them with you! The idea is to play around with PC hardware and software - assembly PC's, overclock them, benchmark, compare, test - EVERYTHING! I'm just a big fan of PC equipement and i'm very excited to see (for example) - what would it look like to put RGB lights into Pentium II / GeForce MX400 PC? Or how much can i overclock old nVidia Riva TNT2 GPU before it start to get artifacts?

My first project is going to be the cheapest  PC (usable with Windows 7/10) i can build using polish online shopping. I'm gonna use both PLN and US$ to show you how amazingly cheap hardware in Poland can be!

If you are curious about my projects and want to stay up to date add my page to favourites!



No comments:

Post a Comment